How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. Ask Nepal helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
Ask Nepal covers requests to 140 authorities, including:
- Ministry of Education 5 requests
- Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation 4 requests
- Hello sarkaar 4 requests
- Ministry of Health and Population 3 requests
- Code for nepal 3 requests
- Ministry of Agriculture Development 3 requests
- Badimalika Municipality Office 2 requests
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs 2 requests
- Ministry of Commerce and Supplies 2 requests
- Ministry of Defense 2 requests
- Kathmandu Metro 2 requests
- Ministry of Physical Infrastructure and Transport 2 requests
- Gorkhapatra 2 requests
- Ministry of Finance 2 requests
- Ministry of Energy 2 requests
- Ministry of Labor and Employment 1 request
- Ministry of Information and Communications 1 request
- Ministry of General Administration 1 request
- Ministry of Land Reform and Management 1 request
- Ministry of Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation 1 request
- Consulate General of Nepal-Hong Kong 1 request
- Office of the PM and the Council of Ministers 1 request
- Department of Civil Personnel Records (Under Ministry of General Administration) 1 request
- Police Headquater,Naxal 1 request
- Ministry of Forest and Soil Conservation 1 request
- Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development 1 request
- Ministry of Peace and Reconstruction 0 requests
- Ministry of Law, Justice, Constituent Assembly and Parliamentary Affairs 0 requests
- Ministry of Women Child and Social Welfare 0 requests
- Ministry of Home Affairs 0 requests
- Nepal embassy - Bangladesh 0 requests
- Ministry of Environment, Science and Technology 0 requests
What information has been released?
Ask Nepal users have made 51 requests, including:
almost 3 years ago
over 4 years ago
almost 5 years ago